Thursday, February 21, 2008

Leagues of Thieves

The leagues of Hivites and Israelites harbored both their sons of vice.
The beautiful act of multiplication was mistranslated by Shechem, the traitor.
He had done the daughter of Jacob and Leah (named Dinah), the dirtiest deed expected of a rogue.
Commit a crime he did to her and tribe alike: he begged their permission to commit to her providing an ass for an ass and promised to circumcise all the men in his land, which manifested a deal of glass.

Commit a crime to him they did their deed as it came to pass with sword in hand and not out of mind they could get the act of Shechem fondling Dinah's mole.
You think revenge may appease Jacob and you have not a clew.
Some brethren brought their swords with them and every man they slew for all that anger feeds are desert fires and vice for vice transpires.
The laws of justice do not cease for multiplieth Jacob's grief for losing his daughter's purity and counted each his sons a thief.

1 comment:

miguelan said...

Hi LIA, I am writting this from spain, I just discovered the comment you wrote in my blog about the picture. thanks a lot, you are my first "commenter" (sorry, my english is getting worst day by day).......I think I am going to cry, !!I am not the only one who reads my blog¡¡¡¡¡¡...It is suposse that I´m going to put more pictures everyday so I hope you will enjoy them....thanks again, gracias

miguel